Covid-19 Business Requirements. Is Your Business COVID Safe?
The Covid-19 pandemic has dramatically changed nearly every aspect of our lives. From how we shop, to how we socialise, to how we conduct business. While many communities and countries are working hard to reopen, governments are issuing new requirements and regulations for businesses to comply with. Covid-19 is an ongoing challenge meaning these requirements are changing regularly.
The good news: SCG’s team of public and environmental health specialists have already helped a number of high-profile firms, meaning we are ready to help you get everything in order to keep you moving forward in this new era.
Our COVID-19 Services
We can help your business:
- Develop or review a COVID Safe plan.
- Ensure proper safety procedures for interacting with customers.
- Ensure proper safety precautions for working from home, social distancing, cleaning and sanitising
- Respond to suspected or confirmed case notifications at your business
- Develop and implement procedures to manage capacity restrictions.
- Complete mandatory safety checklists for higher risk businesses (beauty salons, restaurants, cafes, etc.)
- Manage and respond to incidents or complaints
We’re Here for You
Our team of public and environmental health specialists have extensive private and public sector experience and can deliver practical COVID Safe plans to ensure your business is ready to reopen and stay open safely.
Schedule a FREE confidential and no obligation discussion about your COVID Safe requirements using the link below
Alternatively, fill in our enquiry form and a Smale Consulting Group COVID Safe expert will be in touch as soon as possible.