Comprehensive and Practical Compliance Solutions
Good risk management isn’t about avoiding risks completely, it’s about knowing which risks to take.
SCG help clients create value through proactive risk management. Our auditing and compliance services help organisations develop a solid understanding of environmental, health, and work health and safety regulations, while building resilience to withstand unexpected economic challenges.
Our experienced consultants are certified by Exemplar Global in a variety of international and Australian standards and provide contract audit and consulting services to the Big 4 consulting firms.
SCG provides business owners and management with peace of mind that comes from knowing you are meeting your duty of care and legal and compliance obligations – and that is priceless.
Our Audit and Compliance Services
SCG provides the following services:
- Internal Audits of your company operations and management systems
- 2nd Party Audit Services of your suppliers and contractors’ operations and management systems
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Audit or Gap Analysis
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Audit or Gap Analysis
- ISO 31000 Risk Management Systems Audit or Gap Analysis
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) Audit or Gap Analysis
We’re Here for You
Your team will benefit from our extensive private and public sector experience. We can support your organisation with its internal audit and compliance requirements, so you can minimise threats to your organisation and ensure you remain compliant and capitalise on opportunities!
Schedule a FREE confidential and no obligation discussion about your compliance requirements using the link below
Alternatively, fill in our enquiry form and one of our specialists will be in touch as soon as possible.