Environmental Inspections, Audits, and Solutions
Environmental laws require all Australian businesses ensure they prevent their operations from causing harm to the environment. This applies to any business but especially those organizations that undertake environmentally relevant activities (ERA) or conduct other activities that require licenses and permits.
All businesses have a general environmental duty and are all responsible for the actions they take which affect the environment. Even if you don’t need a permit or a license, if your business activities, products or services have the potential to impact the environment you should consider developing and implementing an environmental management system (EMS). An EMS is a documented system that identifies your significant environmental aspects and defines how the businesses will control operations to minimise negative environmental impacts and enhance environmental performance.
An appropriate and well implemented EMS can help a business:
- comply with its general environmental duty
- Ensure risk of harm to the environment is minimised
- Manage operations better through systematic approach to environmental process control.
- Demonstrate that due diligence was exercised and legal requirements have been met
SCG qualified environmental auditors and consultants have demonstrated experience working in resources, oil & gas, construction and heavy vehicle transport industries in Australia and Internationally.
Our Environmental Services
SCG provides the following products and services:
- NATA ISO 17020 accredited environmental site inspections to assess conformance with local, state and federal regulations and or your internal environmental policies, processes or procedures.
- NATA accredited sampling, environmental monitoring and field testing
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Environmentally relevant activity (ERA), permit and licence application and ongoing compliance support
- Environmental Management Plans & Procedures
- Waste Management Plans
- General Advice & Troubleshooting.
We’re Here for You
SCG’s team of compliance specialists have extensive experience in the private and public sectors. We can provide practical support help you develop environmental management solutions. Let us support your organisation with its environmental requirements, so you can minimise the risk of your operations causing harm to the environment and ensure you are compliant at all times!
Schedule a FREE confidential and no obligation discussion about your environmental requirements using the link below
Alternatively, fill in our enquiry form and one of our environmental specialists will be in touch as soon as possible.